Thursday, May 31, 2007

Life comes at you fast

Yesterday, I was informed by my mother that my grandmother has a form of lung cancer. She is 86 years old. Just like that she has cancer, it's crazy. I was just reflecting on the time I've spent with my grandmother talking about life and sports, mostly baseball, and it was a harsh reminder that even at 86 life can be too short.
This morning I made it a point to go and spend some time with my grandma and she told that all she wants from her family just to spend time and talk with her. Such a little thing, but yet very meaningful and this is what i wanted to get across in this blog. That with most of our schedules we are always looking at what's coming up next and not enjoying what's going on now. So from today I will try to enjoy more of the "now" in my life.

No comments: